Attention Senior Healthcare Leaders - your personal leadership response to this COVID-19 crisis will lock in the culture of your teams for the next 5 years.
- The tail is long
- The time for leadership is now
- How are you showing up?
When the pandemic forces your people to strap on their PPE for each shift, putting themselves at daily risk to serve the sick and dying - they are watching for any signs that someone has their back.
If I asked them, would they say you are doing a fantastic job in this hurricane?
This is Blog Post #325
Complete Blog Library is Here
Are you stepping up to the challenge, maximizing your efforts to be the kind of leader people want to follow?
- Do you have a clear understanding of what is going on in the trenches?
- Are you are doing everything you can to give your people the tools to do their job right?
- Are you present, visible and in daily communication - in person when possible and by every virtual means at your disposal if you cannot be there in person?
- Have you personally said Thank You to every one of your team members in the last week?
- Are you are rallying the troops and visiting the fallen?
Are you simply doubling down on the usual administrative punch list -- in meetings, putting out fires -- invisible to your people in the Emergency Departments, Urgent Cares, wards, wings and isolation facilities. Meetings are important ... and completely insufficient in times like these.
What you do or don't do now - will be burned into the memory of everyone around you in the years ahead.
When the chips were down ... did you have my back?
Or were you AWOL and invisible in the ivory towers and management silos of the professional administrator?
READ MORE NOW