=>> Cut to the Chase <<=
30 min Wellness Consult with CEO Dike Drummond MD
= Targeted Advice from 175 organizations and 40,000 doctor's worth of experience
Four Ways to Hard Wire Physician Wellbeing into Your Organization -- System Wide
Our Corporate Consulting Division - WellMDWorks - can show you a three step process to a high-impact, organization-wide physician wellness strategy. Built on our ten years experience: 175 corporate and association clients, over 40,000 doctors trained and seven corporate wellness programs installed. You can be up and running in as little as two onsite days and generating measurable impact in just three months.
Learn and practice tools to recognize and prevent burnout. High-energy, interactive and fun. A perfect way to launch or drive your burnout prevention activities.
We can provide high-impact, customized training for anything from a one hour Grand Rounds to a three day Leadership Retreat.
We teach 3 distinct layers of burnout prevention skills:
- How to prevent their own burnout - leaders are at extra risk, especially if they are still practicing
- How to recognize, prevent and treat burnout in their direct reports and teams
- How to build and lead a system-wide, proactive burnout prevention program
A culture of support and engagement will eat burnout for breakfast. This training is where your leaders learn to build that culture.
Immediate one-on-one support for your struggling doctors from our team of seven certified physician burnout coaches. With one call you can refer them for world-class support and coaching.
Let our coaches stop the downward spiral in your over stressed or burned out doctors. You make a single phone call -- our certified physician burnout coaches take it from there, effectively removing this physician from your list of things that keep you up at night.
- All of our coaches are experienced clinicians - we have 176 hours of combined patient care experience between us
- All are certified professional coaches
- Each of our diverse team have been personally trained and vetted by our CEO and Founder, Dike Drummond MD