The Lightworker's Forum Support Call Series
Navigating the world wide COVID-19 Pandemic
To Support Physicians, Nurses and all other Healthcare Lightworkers as we survive this crisis and find a New Normal in our personal and professional lives.
We will be hosting Drop-In Group Coaching & Support Calls
from 9 - 11 AM Pacific Time here in the USA
(Schedule and Call In Links are Below)
Over 19 weeks and 24 calls, a total of 745 doctors and other Lightworkers have Zoomed in from six different countries around the world to share experiences and support each other.
This is Blog Post #326
Complete Blog Library is Here
Let's continue to support each other every weekend until a new normal becomes clear.
The Lightworker's Forum calls are a safe place for an open discussion across location, specialty, practice model, nationality. We can share what each of us is experiencing and find support and reassurance along the way. And we can harness the collective awareness of our group to spot patterns and find a way forward once this chaos calms a bit. [What is a LIGHTWORKER?]
A group conversation within our TheHappyMD.com community
- Grab a cup of coffee
- Stop in when you can - for as long as you can
- Get support, coaching, brainstorming, advice, tools and insight - things that can only happen when we connect outside the whirlwind of a practice day to share our experience as doctors and Lightworkers
- Stop by and let's support each other -- and put our heads together to figure out what comes next
That's all for now.
If you have any questions, suggestions or would like personal support or help with your organization...
- click here to contact me directly
- or hit "REPLY" to send me a personal email
Keep breathing and have a great rest of your day,
Dike Drummond MD